Saturday, January 14, 2012

Prayer Related to a PB & J Sandwich

I'll just let the pictures explain the thinking concept and process of this little "attention getter" I used for one of my sharing times awhile back focused on the theme of Prayer.  An easy lesson anyone could use for their own children for Family Night as well.
I had became a bit forgetful on the process and steps of making a PB& J sandwich- so with the help of the children they instructed and corrected me as I put the four steps of making my sandwich together.
God is our Father and we are His children; because we are not in His presence, He has given
us a way to talk to Him. Just as we make a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich in a certain way and order, Heavenly Father has given us a way to pray to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment